What is a CAS?
Today, over 7,000 programs nationwide have adopted a Centralized Application Service (CAS). It’s no surprise that these single, intuitive online portals are trending when you consider that they create discipline-wide opportunities for recruitment to a profession, research on applicants and students, and collaboration among peers, such as participating in interprofessional student recruiting events.
PostBacCAS specifically offers:
- A national platform for driving applicant volume.
- Cloud-based admissions software for delivering a better applicant experience.
- Analytics tools for evaluating, selecting, and enrolling the best students.
- Communications tools for enabling targeted, personalized, relevant communications to applicants.
- Processing, verification and integration services so you can focus on strategic priorities.